Job Board Total Jobs: 80
Listed below are all of our current live vacancies. Customise your search using the search and browse options above. To see full details and apply to all vacancies please become a full member.
- United KingdomWe’re seeking a Senior Football Development Officer to contribute to the strategic development of opportunities across all formats of the game, including mini-soccer, youth, adult, male, female and disability football.
- United KingdomAccountable for the effective management of all Club Partnerships and other commercial relationships; delivering industry-leading servicing, maintaining excellent relationships and delivering against business objectives, ensuring proactive and positive pa
- United KingdomDerby County Community Trust’s coaching department is looking for FA Football Level 1 and Level 2 coaches to support with their schools based and holiday coaching programmes on a casual/sessional basis.
- United KingdomLeeds United Girls Regional Talent Club (RTC) Tier 1: We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic, self-motivated physiotherapist who would be willing to work Monday and Wednesdays evenings during season.
- United States of America (USA)Develop a state-of-the-art scouting and recruitment system for RBNY. Assist in developing, running and maintaining a RB scouting system. Build, develop and maintain a network of agents in main recruitment areas.
- Board & Executive2
- Business Development & Sales8
- Coaching & Performance31
- Education & Community9
- Events & Operations5
- Groundskeeping & Equipment Management0
- HR & Administration3
- IT, Finance & Legal2
- Media, Marketing & Communications6
- Refereeing & Officiating0
- Scouting, Recruitment & Performance Analysis5
- Sporting Goods & Retail0
- Sports Science & Medicine9
- Salary Band
- Contract Type
- Working Hours