Job Board Total Jobs: 70
Listed below are all of our current live vacancies. Customise your search using the search and browse options above. To see full details and apply to all vacancies please become a full member.
- United KingdomTo be responsible for the identification and recruitment of the best talented players of a specific area, to supply the Talent ID programme with the best potential and ensure the implementation of the strategy as laid out by the Academy Recruitment Manage
- United KingdomWe are seeking to recruit a number of casual staff to join their medical team to provide physiotherapy services during academy training sessions and games.
- United States of America (USA) Dependent on ExperienceAcademy Administrator with a strong work ethic to manage day-to-day administration of the Academy/ Player development programs, and travel for the Academy teams
- United States of America (USA) Dependent on ExperienceThe Account Executive, Group Sales position will primarily sell ticket products to a wide variety of targeted prospective buyers with a focus on Youth Soccer organizations.
- United States of America (USA) Dependent on ExperienceThis is a great launching point to begin your career in sports ticket sales. You’ll be making phone calls, scheduling meetings, and attending events with qualified Union ticket prospects to sell them ticket packages. You’ll develop and manage relationsh
- United States of America (USA)Working alongside the current performance analyst, the successful candidate will be an integral part of the pre-game, post-game and match day analysis process and provide high quality support to the first team staff.
- United KingdomThis role will ensure that young people with disabilities have access to our programmes & physical activities, inspiring them to become active, stay engaged, develop skills, build confidence and have greater access to employability.
- United States of America (USA)Provide support to the Administrative & Finance Department and entire front office by performing a variety of administrative tasks and functions through working in reception and through office hours with the Executive Assistant.
- Board & Executive0
- Business Development & Sales5
- Coaching & Performance19
- Education & Community11
- Events & Operations5
- Groundskeeping & Equipment Management3
- HR & Administration5
- IT, Finance & Legal1
- Media, Marketing & Communications6
- Refereeing & Officiating1
- Scouting, Recruitment & Performance Analysis4
- Sporting Goods & Retail0
- Sports Science & Medicine10
- Salary Band
- Contract Type
- Working Hours