Football Franchise Opportunity
Nationwide, United Kingdom £30,000 – £45,000
Application Deadline Passed
This job post has reached its closing date and has now been closed. Please search our job board for our current job listings.
Job Role Summary
|Job Title||Football Franchise Opportunity|
|Location||Nationwide, United Kingdom, Europe|
|Function||Coaching & Performance — Academy|
|Employment Terms||Business/Franchise Owner, Full Time|
|Salary||£30,000 – £45,000|
|Closing Date||Closing date and time for applications passed|
Job Role Details
Football Franchise Opportunity- BEST Academy
Passionate about youth development? Want to coach full time with the potential to earn between £30k - £45k per annum?
Beginner 2 Elite Soccer Training (BEST) Academy has been set up to give coaches the opportunity to own, run & develop their own football coaching business with the support, guidance, experience, knowledge, skills and professionalism that BEST Academy offers.
About BEST Academy
BEST Academy has been set up by experienced youth football coach Richard Murphy- formerly of Raith Rovers FC, Cowdenbeath FC & Livingston FC as well as head of youth at Salvesen Community Football Club in Edinburgh. Richard also has significant experience & knowledge in running, managing & developing businesses with turnover in excess of £1m per annum.
BEST Academy is looking for coaches with experience in providing top quality coaching to children of all ages and abilities. We are currently offering ambitious coaches the opportunity to run their own BEST Academy franchises all over the UK.
WE ARE CURRENTLY OFFERING 755 DISCOUNTS ON ALL INITIAL FRANCHISE FEES
What We Offer
All franchisees will receive expert support and advice from BEST Academy. We take care of all financial responsibilities (including your P&L accounts, KPI's & SMART objectives)allowing you to focus on running and developing your coaching operation. By becoming a BEST Academy franchisee you will receive:
- Opportunity to work full-time in a football coaching environment.
- - Opportunity to run and grow your own coaching business.
- - Constant support (including regular visits) regarding all areas of business development and management.
- - All financial affairs and paperwork taken care of.
- - Proven franchise model to follow
- - Flexible initial fee structure.
What We Require
We are seeking franchisees with the correct credentials and ability to make BEST Academy a success across the UK. All franchisees must be:
- Comfortable and skilled at coaching players of all ages and abilities, with demonstrable experience and relevant minimum qualifications (see our website for required coaching qualifications).
- - All coaches are required to be CRB checked and have their own Public Liability Insurance.
- - Hardworking and driven towards meeting agreed targets.
- - Able to recruit, support and manage a team of coaches.
- - Able to build strong relationships with local schools, clubs and communities in order to establish BEST Academy's presence in your area.
- - All coaches must have a professional can do attitude who will portray a positive image of BEST Academy at all times.
How to Get Involved
Are you interested in running your own BEST Academy franchise? To apply please submit your coaching CV and covering letter via the button below, or contact Richard Murphy on 07946743678 for more details.
75% REDUCTIONS ON ALL FRANCHISE START-UP FEES
Anti-Discrimination and Equal Opportunities
BEST Academy is committed to eliminating discrimination whether by reason of gender, sexual orientation, race, nationality, ethnic origin, colour, religion or ability and to encourage equal opportunities.