British Football School
Eastern Europe, International
Job Role Summary
|Job Title||Football Coaches|
|Location||Eastern Europe, International, Varying Locations|
|Function||Coaching & Performance — Academy|
|Employment Terms||Fixed Term, Full Time|
|Closing Date||Applications must be submitted by Sunday, 31st May 2020 at 5:00pm|
Job Role Details
British Football School
BFS Ltd are recruiting football coaches for an exciting opportunity to coach children across Eastern Europe. They are looking for experienced young Football Coaches to join their growing youth football program in Eastern Europe from 2018 onwards. Start dates February 2020 - become a part of their Coaching team!
The post requires:
A Youth Licence/Advanced Children's Licence or FA Level 2 qualification.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the growing team at British Football School. Candidates must be flexible and able to work both independently and as part of a small team. They must enjoy working with children of all abilities from ages 3-14 in Development Centres and Academies.
Experience of program development and working at a UK football club is preferred and candidates should be prepared for the challenge of living and coaching in a number of countries across Eastern Europe.
Experience of working at British academy or a soccer schools program is preferred. The candidate will be expected to plan, deliver and lead sessions and work closely with the company director in developing session plans and devising a curriculum for the training in place.
- Minimum requirements of FA Level 2/Youth Licence qualified football coaches with experience of team management and football coaching experience at a high level in UK football.
- Experience of working with youth players aged 3 to 11 years, along with good leadership and organisational skills.
- A confident and vibrant personality.
- Enhanced CRB, within three years
- Sports First Aid or equivalent qualification, valid within last three years.
- Child Protection qualification, valid within last three years.
- Coaching certificates, valid within last three years. UK resident
- UK passport holder
Salary and Benefits:
£1000 per month, accommodation, visa and flights provided.
Anti-Discrimination and Equal Opportunities
British Football School is committed to eliminating discrimination whether by reason of gender, sexual orientation, race, nationality, ethnic origin, colour, religion or ability and to encourage equal opportunities.
Please note that to apply for this job with our client you must first sign in to your Sport Careers member account.
If you're not already a member of Sport Careers you can create a FREE member account now.
Unsolicited applications to our client for this job role, outwith our approved application process, are likely to be ignored.