Youth Sports Coach and Sports Facility Manager
Carolina Velocity FC
Raleigh, NC, United States of America (USA)
Job Role Summary
|Job Title||Youth Sports Coach and Sports Facility Manager|
|Location||Raleigh, NC, United States of America (USA), North America|
|Function||Coaching & Performance — Academy|
|Employment Terms||Fixed Term, Full Time|
|Closing Date||Applications must be submitted by Friday, 13th March 2020 at 5:00pm|
Job Role Details
Youth Sports Coach and Sports Facility Manager Carolina Velocity FC and XL Sports World
JOB ROLE DETAILS:
- Indoor Facility Coaching.
- Growing recreational soccer base.
- Coaching camps, clinics and club teams.
- Team and facility administrative, scheduling and finance duties.
- Attend professional development sessions twice a week.
- Must work with and communicate effectively
- Must be self-motivated and professional with good customer service skills
- Willing to work night and weekends.
- Minimum FA Level 2/UEFA C Qualified
- Demonstrable experience coaching either recreational soccer or higher.
- University degree or playing experience.
- Competitive Salary and housing provided within Raleigh, North Carolina.
Anti-Discrimination and Equal Opportunities
Carolina Velocity FC is committed to eliminating discrimination whether by reason of gender, sexual orientation, race, nationality, ethnic origin, colour, religion or ability and to encourage equal opportunities.
Please note that to apply for this job with our client you must first sign in to your Sport Careers member account.
If you're not already a member of Sport Careers you can create a FREE member account now.
Unsolicited applications to our client for this job role, outwith our approved application process, are likely to be ignored.