Youth Sports Coach and Sports Facility Manager
Carolina Velocity FC
Raleigh, NC, United States of America (USA)
Application Deadline Passed
This job post has reached its closing date and has now been closed. Please search our job board for our current job listings.
Job Role Summary
|Job Title||Youth Sports Coach and Sports Facility Manager|
|Location||Raleigh, NC, United States of America (USA), North America|
|Function||Coaching & Performance — Academy|
|Employment Terms||Fixed Term, Full Time|
|Closing Date||Closing date and time for applications passed|
Job Role Details
Youth Sports Coach and Sports Facility Manager Carolina Velocity FC and XL Sports World
JOB ROLE DETAILS:
- Indoor Facility Coaching.
- Growing recreational soccer base.
- Coaching camps, clinics and club teams.
- Team and facility administrative, scheduling and finance duties.
- Attend professional development sessions twice a week.
- Must work with and communicate effectively
- Must be self-motivated and professional with good customer service skills
- Willing to work night and weekends.
- Minimum FA Level 2/UEFA C Qualified
- Demonstrable experience coaching either recreational soccer or higher.
- University degree or playing experience.
- Competitive Salary and housing provided within Raleigh, North Carolina.
Anti-Discrimination and Equal Opportunities
Carolina Velocity FC is committed to eliminating discrimination whether by reason of gender, sexual orientation, race, nationality, ethnic origin, colour, religion or ability and to encourage equal opportunities.