Youth Academy Coach
Carolina Velocity FC
Carolina, United States of America (USA)
Job Role Summary
|Job Title||Youth Academy Coach|
|Location||Carolina, United States of America (USA), North America|
|Function||Coaching & Performance — Academy|
|Employment Terms||Fixed Term, Full Time|
|Closing Date||Applications must be submitted by Wednesday, 30th October 2019 at 5:00pm|
Job Role Details
JOB ROLE DETAILS:
Carolina Velocity aims to be the best youth soccer club in North Carolina. Velocity FC has been established to offer a unique soccer pathway for players in NC. Coaches will work closely to our syllabus to allow for a strategic platform focusing on producing technically astute and tactically aware soccer players. Multiple positions available from recreational level to elite soccer at all age groups, Velocity FC have the luxury of utilising two well established indoor soccer facilities to enhance the quality of the product we offer.
- Growing recreational soccer base.- Coaching camps, clinics and club teams.
- Team and facility administration duties
- Promoting Velocity FCs vision and values and understanding that the player comes first; player development is the cornerstone of this club.
- Attend professional development sessions twice a week to allow for Velocity FC staff to work to same guidelines.
- Must work with and communicate effectively with all team members and support staff within Velocity FC and the soccer community.
- Must be self-motivated to grow Velocity FC recreational and academy programs as well as numbers within those programs.
- Must present a professional soccer image.
- Coverage and a presence at games on nights and weekends.
- Other duties as assigned- coaches will be asked to assist with necessary administrative or marketing tasks as required.
- Minimum FA Level 2, UEFA B Preferred
- Velocity will support further coaching badges and qualifications for highly motivated candidates.
- Demonstrable experience coaching either recreational soccer or higher.
- University degree or playing experience.
- Must have graduated from University within the last year.
Competitive Salary and housing provided within Raleigh, North Carolina.
Apply with CV and cover letter.
Anti-Discrimination and Equal Opportunities
Carolina Velocity FC is committed to eliminating discrimination whether by reason of gender, sexual orientation, race, nationality, ethnic origin, colour, religion or ability and to encourage equal opportunities.
Please note that to apply for this job with our client you must first sign in to your Sport Careers member account.
If you're not already a member of Sport Careers you can create a FREE member account now.
Unsolicited applications to our client for this job role, outwith our approved application process, are likely to be ignored.