Head Swimming Coach
Elite Sports Academy
Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE)
Application Deadline Passed
This job post has reached its closing date and has now been closed. Please search our job board for our current job listings.
Job Role Summary
|Job Title||Head Swimming Coach|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Asia|
|Function||Coaching & Performance — Academy|
|Employment Terms||Permanent, Full Time|
|Closing Date||Closing date and time for applications passed|
Job Role Details
A fantastic opportunity to work for Elite Sports Academy, one of the largest Sports Services companies in the UAE. A sports coaching company that are passionate about providing the highest quality services including; Sports Coaching and Development, Complete ECA programs for Schools, Sports Holiday Camps, Facility Management and Supply PE teachers.
The organisation provides a comprehensive portfolio of curricular and extra-curricular sports programs run by a team of fully-qualified coaches throughout Dubai and Abu Dhabi in the UAE.
We are looking for a Full-time Sports Coach / Coordinator (Swimming Specialist) to deliver PE lessons during curriculum time and in our extra-curricular and external clubs.
- A Sport related Degree.
- Evidence of additional NGB UKCC Level 1 qualifications.
- An enhanced CRB/DBS check.
- Safeguarding &Protecting Children Certificate.
- First Aid qualified.
- Good communication and organisational skills.
- Full Driving Licence.
- Proficient in MS Office.
Essential Work Experience
- Experience in the sports coaching and/or education sector.
- The ability to deliver high quality sport and physical activity sessions.
- A working knowledge/understanding of effective pupil behaviour management.
- Experience working with students aged 4-14 years.
- Confident in coaching a range of different sports.
- Approx. GBP 22-25K per year tax free
- Visa and Medical Insurance included.
Anti-Discrimination and Equal Opportunities
Elite Sports Academy is committed to eliminating discrimination whether by reason of gender, sexual orientation, race, nationality, ethnic origin, colour, religion or ability and to encourage equal opportunities.