Atlanta United FC
Atlanta, GA, United States of America (USA)
Application Deadline Passed
This job post has reached its closing date and has now been closed. Please search our job board for our current job listings.
Job Role Summary
|Location||Atlanta, GA, United States of America (USA), North America|
|Function||Scouting, Recruitment & Performance Analysis — Consultancy|
|Employment Terms||Permanent, Full Time|
|Closing Date||Closing date and time for applications passed|
Job Role Details
Scout with AMBS+E in MARIETTA, GA
This position will support the execution of the Clubs scouting process by watching and providing high level feedback on players of interest.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the identification and assessment of possible players for acquisition at all stages of the scouting process
- Complete in-depth match/player reports and video feedback on scouted players
- To attend/watch all Atlanta United First team matches, ensuring an excellent understanding of the playing principles/philosophies of Atlanta United and the status of the current squad
- Where possible, ATL UTD 2 home games will also be watched/attended
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Minimum 2+ years' experience in playing / coaching at College level or above
- Understanding of MLS in its current state – will be up-to-date on current MLS teams and players
- Has a meticulous attention to detail and excellent communication skills – must be able to see and communicate details with regards to tactics and player traits
- Must be computer literate
- Must have good time management skills and an ability to work to strict set deadlines
- Should be able to work independently as well as part of a wider team – will have a high work ethic, trustworthy and fit the culture of Atlanta United
- Is a forward thinker who contributes ideas and opinions to tasks in hand
- Will have an enthusiastic approach and a proactive attitude
- Is passionate about Soccer
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Anti-Discrimination and Equal Opportunities
Atlanta United FC is committed to eliminating discrimination whether by reason of gender, sexual orientation, race, nationality, ethnic origin, colour, religion or ability and to encourage equal opportunities.