Football Analyst Internship (U17)
Job Role Summary
|Job Title||Football Analyst Internship (U17)|
|Location||Copenhagen, Denmark, Europe|
|Function||Scouting, Recruitment & Performance Analysis — Consultancy|
|Employment Terms||Internship, Full Time|
|Closing Date||Applications must be submitted by Sunday, 17th November 2019 at 6:00pm|
Job Role Details
At F.C. Copenhagen, we believe there is a need to develop a deeper understanding of the game, that informs decision-making by coaches, in order to enhance team performance and development.
This is why we are looking to add an analyst to our coaching staff at F.C Copenhagen U17. We believe that the analyst plays an important role in the weekly process, carried out by the coaching staff.
The analyst should support the coaches with video, analysis and feedback throughout the weekly process.
We believe game-analysis should consider both the collective and individual, for both own team and opposition.
Competence in game-analysis and software is important, as well as the skill to deliver information effectively to players and coaches.
The analyst will also support us, in developing our method for how to best apply virtual reality. We believe the connection to our game model has to be strong when using VR, and therefore the analyst can enhance the process.
- Liaising with the U17 coaching staff to produce post-match feedback on individual and team levels.
- Underpinning a match-day set-up with in-game video coding, and delivery of immediate post-match analysis.
- Filming training sessions and providing subsequent analysis.
- Contributing to the organisation and implementation of performance analysis-based learning activities in the talent department and throughout the club, for instance in the application of virtual-reality.
- Demonstrably high level of football knowledge - either as a player, coach or analyst.
- Well-rounded technical ability, and experience with a variety of video and presentation software.
- Ability to communicate effectively and present insights clearly to coaching staff and players.
Anti-Discrimination and Equal Opportunities
FC Copenhagen is committed to eliminating discrimination whether by reason of gender, sexual orientation, race, nationality, ethnic origin, colour, religion or ability and to encourage equal opportunities.
Please note that to apply for this job with our client you must first sign in to your Sport Careers member account.
If you're not already a member of Sport Careers you can create a FREE member account now.
Unsolicited applications to our client for this job role, outwith our approved application process, are likely to be ignored.