Raith Rovers Community Foundation
Kirkcaldy, United Kingdom
Job Role Summary
|Job Title||Development Manager|
|Location||Kirkcaldy, United Kingdom, Europe|
|Function||Education & Community — Charity|
|Employment Terms||Permanent, Full Time|
|Closing Date||Applications must be submitted by Monday, 16th December 2019 at 5:00pm|
Job Role Details
Hours: Full TimeSalary band: £25-£30,000 Per Annum (dependant onexperience)Interview Date: Monday 6th January 2020Start Date: ASAP Thereafter
Our charity is about to experience a period of growth and we require a structured, proactive and vibrant person to manage and develop the charitable projects through this exciting phase. The charity is currently planning on developing two core functions; Participation in football and Health & Well-being.
The purpose of the position is to lead, manage and deliver our current activities whilst developing a core team of staff and volunteers to expand and grow activities to meet the objectives of the Trustees and the need of the local area.
- To manage and develop the organisations activities in line with our mission, vision and values.
- Continually evaluate and seek to improve the organisations project activities
- With support from the board of trustees and key nominated people, sustain existing and secure new provision ensuring sustainability to the organisation's community activities.
- Develop and manage partnerships with key stakeholders from the private, public and third sector including funders.
- Meet and exceed KPI's as set by the board of trustees and / or funders, or partners.
- Have the ability to work with own initiative and understand the need for an organic approach to organisational development
- Work closely with Scottish FA locally, regionally and nationally in order to contribute and deliver outcomes within the 'One National Plan'
- To work closely and fully understand the "Plan4Fife" to ensure we work in partnership where appropriate
- Support and develop a structured player pathway for children, youths and adults regardless of age, gender and/or ability.
- Coordinate and develop a qualified team of coaches and volunteers, including achievable CPD plan for all coaches and volunteers.
- Manage projects within agreed budgets.
- Manage and appraise staff and volunteers in line with the organisations statement on learning and development.
- Provide reports to the Trustees and funders as and when required.
- To assist in the development and implementation of all marketing initiatives ensuring projects are fully subscribed and sustainable.
- Identify and secure additional funding streams in order to grow / sustain all projects.
- Work closely with appointed Trustee to ensure all data collection, monitoring and evaluation are up to date and in line with GDPR policies.
- Scottish FA Children's Licence and/or UEFA B Licence or above
- Educated to Degree Level with a related Community qualification
- SFA Tutor Training (1.1-1.3 both pathways)
- Minimum 2 years project management experience.
- Ability to work with partner organisations to deliver RRCF objectives.
- Proven Monitoring and Evaluation experience.
- Budget management experience.
- Knowledge of Scottish FA structure and plans.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Excellent communication skills – both internally & externally.
- Passion for sport and physical activity.
- Empathetic and supportive nature to participants circumstances
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Flexible to change.
- Highly professional at all times.
- Energetic and hard working.
- Full clean driving license and access to own vehicle
- Creative thinking with regards to new programmes and activities.
Our Mission StatementRaith Rovers Community Foundation harness the passion and power to raise aspirations and improve the life chances of young people and adults throughout the Kirkcaldy area.
Our VisionTo be recognised as a leading community development programme within Scottish Football.
Our ValuesTo be inspirational in our community, to work as a team, to inspire partnership working, to be professional and to always be inclusive.
Further InformationOffers of employment will only be made once satisfactory reference checks and PVG processes have been conducted.
Raith Rovers Community Foundation plan to have a wide range of participants from children at nursery school to teenagers, season ticket holders in our health and well-being programmes to unemployed adults.
Regardless of who we engage with we will always ensure we are offering an excellent and welcoming service. We are prioritising the recruitment of likeminded people who are committed team players working towards a
Raith Rovers Community Foundation is proud to be a living wage employer and is fully engaged as an equal opportunity employer
Anti-Discrimination and Equal Opportunities
Raith Rovers Community Foundation is committed to eliminating discrimination whether by reason of gender, sexual orientation, race, nationality, ethnic origin, colour, religion or ability and to encourage equal opportunities.
Please note that to apply for this job with our client you must first sign in to your Sport Careers member account.
If you're not already a member of Sport Careers you can create a FREE member account now.
Unsolicited applications to our client for this job role, outwith our approved application process, are likely to be ignored.