Senior International Soccer Academy Manager
Glasgow, United Kingdom
Application Deadline Passed
This job post has reached its closing date and has now been closed. Please search our job board for our current job listings.
Job Role Summary
|Job Title||Senior International Soccer Academy Manager|
|Location||Glasgow, United Kingdom, Europe|
|Function||Business Development & Sales — Business Development|
|Employment Terms||Permanent, Full Time|
|Closing Date||Closing date and time for applications passed|
Job Role Details
As a Senior Manager of Celtic Football Club's International Soccer Academy operation within our commercial department, this is an exciting, high profile and rewarding role with responsibility for building new relationships with grassroots clubs internationally whilst driving incremental revenue for a hugely successful commercial business.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Delivering and designing the business development strategy to meet the department objectives.
- To identify, present to and secure new clubs into the Celtic Club Partnership programme.
- To manage and ensure first class delivery of key commercial components of club partnership agreements including, overseas coaching camps, team tours, international tournaments, online curriculum, kit sales, international coaches' convention etc.
- To manage full time staff within the business.
- To manage and deliver key activation components of club partnership agreements including, marketing responsibilities, access to any assets, branding etc.
- To manage all logistics required for the successful delivery of the club partnership programme including staffing, travel etc.
- To ensure commercial viability of soccer academy programmes.
- To grow and maximise international soccer academy revenues.
- To maintain all records of activity and provide timeous reports as required.
Skills and experience required:
- Commercial experience of at least 3 years, ideally in the football industry.
- B-Licence Scottish FA or equivalent.
- Background or experience in delivering coach education.
- Awareness of financial planning and budgetary control processes.
- Experienced people manager with strong interpersonal skills.
- Proven track record in international business development.
- Complete understanding of the business development process.
Anti-Discrimination and Equal Opportunities
Celtic FC is committed to eliminating discrimination whether by reason of gender, sexual orientation, race, nationality, ethnic origin, colour, religion or ability and to encourage equal opportunities.