Senior Executive, Competitions
Singapore Football Association
Application Deadline Passed
This job post has reached its closing date and has now been closed. Please search our job board for our current job listings.
Job Role Summary
|Job Title||Senior Executive, Competitions|
|Location||Singapore, Singapore, Asia|
|Function||Board & Executive — Boardroom/Director|
|Employment Terms||Fixed Term, Full Time|
|Closing Date||Closing date and time for applications passed|
Job Role Details
The Competitions Division plans, executes and manages all local football matches and tournaments sanctioned and organised by FAS, including but not limited to the Singapore Premier League, Singapore Cup, League Cup and National Football League. The Competitions Division is also responsible for the coordination and organisation of the various and relevant international club and national team competitions held in Singapore.
Reporting to the Head, Competitions or assigned, the Senior Executive, Competitions is responsible for the daily administration of the various competitions and tournaments under the purview of the Division. The Senior Executive, Competitions is also required to assist in the planning and execution of football events and projects.
- Scheduling and drafting of Association's domestic competition formats and league fixtures as directed.
- Facilitate and manage player registration process.Perform the role of Competition Manager for NFL and/or COE.
- Assist in planning, coordination and execution of all FAS and Singapore Premier League tournaments, matches, events, exercises and projects.
- Handle all administrative and operational functions related to FIFA Connect, MyFAS and AFC Competition Management System and their related modules.
- Enforcement of competition rules, regulations and directives.
- Report and follow up on all breaches of competition rules and regulations and misconduct.
- Collation of all match commissioner, referee and team manager reports.
- Preparation of player selection lists and official match reports.
- Correspondence with clubs on all competition matters.
- Perform duties of the Competitions Official at Singapore Premier League and international matches outside of official working hours on a regular basis.
- Perform duties of the General Coordinator/Assistant General Coordinator during tournaments and matches as directed.
- Maintain systematic records and statistics of relevant competitions and tournaments and database of players/officials.
- Preparation of all internal and external meeting materials and minutes of meeting.Assist in conducting various meetings, briefings, presentations and workshops for clubs.
- Coordination of player fitness tests.
- Coordinate scouting trials for foreign players.Facilitate end-season 'Retained and Released List' exercise.
- Conduct pre-season, in-season and post-season stadium inspections.
- Facilitate MOM work pass application process for clubs.
- Perform duties of the Secretary – FAS Competitions Committee or other Committees as assigned.Facilitate all requests for FAS sanctions for matches and tournaments.
- Coordinate periodic 'Laws of the Game' sessions conducted by Referees Department forProduction of Singapore Premier League accreditation passes.
- Booking of training and match venues for clubs and relevant competitions and tournaments.
- Requisition of medals and trophies for relevant tournaments and related events.
- General department administration and clerical duties.Collation and submission of monthly claims and allowances.
- Perform other ad-hoc tasks as assigned by Head, Competitions and Manager, Competitions.
- Undertake any other duties as assigned by Head, Competitions and/or the General Secretary.
- Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in related discipline.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Highly adaptable, organized and able to manage several assignments
- Proficient in MS Office Applications.
- Able to work independently and a good team player.
- Experience in sports industry an advantage.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Able to work on weekends and after hours on certain occasions.
Anti-Discrimination and Equal Opportunities
Singapore Football Association is committed to eliminating discrimination whether by reason of gender, sexual orientation, race, nationality, ethnic origin, colour, religion or ability and to encourage equal opportunities.