Academy Operations & Development Intern
Manchester City FC
Manchester, United Kingdom
Application Deadline Passed
This job post has reached its closing date and has now been closed. Please search our job board for our current job listings.
Job Role Summary
|Job Title||Academy Operations & Development Intern|
|Location||Manchester, United Kingdom, Europe|
|Function||HR & Administration — Admin & Secretarial|
|Employment Terms||Internship, Full Time|
|Closing Date||Closing date and time for applications passed|
Job Role Details
Role: Operations and Development Intern – 12 months
Reports to: Head of Operations and Development
Department: Academy Operations
Purpose: The purpose of the Operations and Development Intern is to provide administration, operations and project management support to the Operations and Development departments within the Academy.
Accountabilities with Key Outcomes:
1. To support the Head of Operations and Development with the development of academy policies and procedures.
2. To manage the collection and distribution of academy team results from matches and tournaments to the communications department, including producing match report information.
3. To manage a variety of ad hoc Academy projects from inception to completion, with the support of the Head of Operations and Development.
4. To provide operational support for academy home matches
5. To provide administrative support to the Head of Operations and Development and the wider Operations and Development Departments.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Excellent organisation and administrative skills.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft office.
- Ability to manage projects and prioritise work load.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure.
- Ability to balance conflicting demands and tight deadlines.
- Ability to communicate fluently, in English.
- Ability to manipulate and communicate complex data and ideas in terms that are easily understood by a range of audiences.
- Educated to degree level
- Full, valid driving licence.
Anti-Discrimination and Equal Opportunities
Manchester City FC is committed to eliminating discrimination whether by reason of gender, sexual orientation, race, nationality, ethnic origin, colour, religion or ability and to encourage equal opportunities.