Development Football Coach - Mexico
Mexico City, Mexico
Application Deadline Passed
This job post has reached its closing date and has now been closed. Please search our job board for our current job listings.
Job Role Summary
|Job Title||Development Football Coach - Mexico|
|Location||Mexico City, Mexico, North America|
|Function||Coaching & Performance — Academy|
|Employment Terms||Fixed Term, Full Time|
|Closing Date||Closing date and time for applications passed|
Job Role Details
Location: Private School, Mexico City and Centre of Excellence, Mexico City
Contract: Immediate positions available until December 2020, and September 2020 to June 2021
Hours: Monday to Thursday: 12:30 – 8:30pm, Saturday and Sunday: League Games
We offer a competitive coaching programme to youth players from the ages of 8 to 17 years of age.
For further information, please see the website at www.whuaimex.com
Coaches applying for this role must be native English speakers who are older than 21 years of age.
This is an incredible opportunity for entry level football coaches who want to gain experience in full time coaching, whilst living abroad and learning a new language.
If you are passionate about football and believe this is the role for you, we want to hear from you.
We are currently recruiting passionate football coaches. You will provide football sessions to children (girls and boys) 8 to 17 years of age at a prestigious private school in Mexico City, and at our Centre of Excellence. You will be allocated to teams at weekend league games throughout the season. All sessions are to be delivered in English.
- F.A. Level 1/Level 2 coaching qualification or U.S. F/E coaching license
- Experience in coaching/teaching mixed ability youth players
- Ability to plan sessions and deliver them effectively
- Experience of living overseas would be an asset
- Demonstrable passion for coaching football to youth players
- Strong communication skills
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Reflective and able to self-evaluate performance
- Integrity, and commitment to support our mission, vision and values
Anti-Discrimination and Equal Opportunities
Sport Careers is committed to eliminating discrimination whether by reason of gender, sexual orientation, race, nationality, ethnic origin, colour, religion or ability and to encourage equal opportunities.