UK International Soccer
Redlands, United States of America (USA)
Job Role Summary
|Job Title||Graduate Internship|
|Location||Redlands, United States of America (USA), North America|
|Function||Coaching & Performance — Academy|
|Employment Terms||Internship, Full Time|
|Closing Date||Applications must be submitted by Sunday, 31st January 2021 at 6:00pm|
Job Role Details
Job Title - Graduate Internship
Location - USA (Based in 40 US States)
Function - Coaching & Performance - Academy
Employment Terms - Contract, Full Time
Closing Date - 31st Jan 2021
- UK International Soccer was established in 1990 and since that time we have become recognized for our professionalism and commitment to player development.
- Originally a west coast-based company, we have strategically grown to become one of the largest providers of soccer education throughout the USA.
- Our goal is to provide 'The Best Possible Soccer Experience' to players, parents, coaches and organisations.
- The foundation of our success is based upon offering a quality program in a safe, educational and fun environment.Job DescriptionMain Responsibilities
- Undertake an extensive work based learning programme, aimed at recent Bachelor and Masters Students who want to work in a vibrant and dynamic environment in roles such as coaching, development and management.
- Spending 9/10 Months working and travelling in the USA, coaching Football on Summer Camps and Team Programs
- Coach children of all abilities and ages from 4-18 Years Old.
- Mature, Flexible, Confident and Enthusiastic Individuals required.
- Successful candidates need to be in possession of a Bachelors or Masters Degree
- Have an interest to study, work and travel within Football
- Accommodation Provided (Host Families, Hotels & Coaching Housing)
- Coaching Clothing and Equipment provided
- Transportation Provided (Once in the USA)
- Online Coaching Curriculum
Anti-Discrimination and Equal Opportunities
UK International Soccer is committed to eliminating discrimination whether by reason of gender, sexual orientation, race, nationality, ethnic origin, colour, religion or ability and to encourage equal opportunities.
Please note that to apply for this job with our client you must first sign in to your Sport Careers member account.
If you're not already a member of Sport Careers you can create a FREE member account now.
Unsolicited applications to our client for this job role, outwith our approved application process, are likely to be ignored.