Academy Performance Analyst
West Ham United FC
London, United Kingdom
Job Role Summary
|Job Title||Academy Performance Analyst|
|Location||London, United Kingdom, Europe|
|Function||Scouting, Recruitment & Performance Analysis — Consultancy|
|Employment Terms||Permanent, Full Time|
|Closing Date||Applications must be submitted by Tuesday, 14th July 2020 at 6:00pm|
Job Role Details
Academy Performance Analyst
Salary: Circa £21,000
Employment Type Full-Time Permanent
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Performance Analyst to become an important member of West Ham United Academy's Analyst department.
- Film and capture games, training and other educational content
- Analyse schoolboy player development through training / match footage and coach assessments to assist in creating individual development programmes and aiding player retention decisions
- Organised and oversee the filming of U9-U14 games on Sundays to ensure department KPI's are met.
- Analyse U9-U14 fixtures when possible to help provide YDP coaches and players with a foundation to build their own analysis.
- Create age appropriate analysis feedback content on a team, unit and most importantly individual basis to meet the needs of the WHU Coaching Curriculum and Academy Development Plan and football methodology.
- Continually produce individual player development reports and maintain databases for use in tracking and benchmarking players through the system.
- Contribute to the development and management of best practice video libraries for use of all WHU Academy.
- Sharing of relevant video, data and other resources with staff, players and parents using various technology platforms.
- Fully competentant when using SportsCode, WyScout, Coach Paint, Hudl, Metrica, iMovie and other editing and analysis software.
- FA Football coaching qualifications (FA Level 1 & 2).
- Post graduate qualification in a relevant field.
- Experience working within a Category 1 Football Academy.
- Experience of managing staff/students.
- Experience using PMA.
- Good understanding of the expectations of a Category
- Academy according to the EPPP.
- Good knowledge of football, both tactically and technically, including demonstrable experience in a football environment.
Anti-Discrimination and Equal Opportunities
West Ham United FC is committed to eliminating discrimination whether by reason of gender, sexual orientation, race, nationality, ethnic origin, colour, religion or ability and to encourage equal opportunities.
Please note that to apply for this job with our client you must first sign in to your Sport Careers member account.
If you're not already a member of Sport Careers you can create a FREE member account now.
Unsolicited applications to our client for this job role, outwith our approved application process, are likely to be ignored.