Head of Women’s Football
Sport Careers Agency
Application Deadline Passed
This job post has reached its closing date and has now been closed. Please search our job board for our current job listings.
Job Role Summary
|Job Title||Head of Women’s Football|
|Location||Lagos, Nigeria, Africa|
|Function||Coaching & Performance — Technical Director/Performance Management|
|Employment Terms||Permanent, Full Time|
|Closing Date||Closing date and time for applications passed|
Job Role Details
Phillips Consulting Limited "pcl." is seeking to hire for the Nigerian Football Federation "NFF" a Head of Women Football to oversee the development of women football across the nation.
This position will be responsible for increasing the participation of women in football at all levels and developing opportunities for women in football with respect to grassroot education, performance and administration.
- Oversee and Collaborate with relevant stakeholders in the development and implementation of policies, in line with NFF and CAF for improvements
- Set goals for the department of female football
- Organise and coordinate inter- and intradepartmental operations
- Oversee resource allocation and budgeting for women football
- Provide guidance to subordinate staff and evaluate performance
- Resolve issues that may arise in a timely manner
- Liaise with women's leagues across the country to promote a multi-year plan for the development of women's football
- Promote and organise women's football grassroot development programs
- Minimum of 15 Years relevant administrative and operations management experience
- Minimum 5 Years working in Women Football Development
- Solid understanding of Women Football, and the governing local and international laws and regulations
- Knowledge of fiscal planning, budgeting and reporting
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational and leaderships skills
- Relevant First Degree in business administration or relevant field; MSc/MA is a definite plus
Competitive and attractive conditions. To be discussed at interview stage.
Anti-Discrimination and Equal Opportunities
Sport Careers Agency is committed to eliminating discrimination whether by reason of gender, sexual orientation, race, nationality, ethnic origin, colour, religion or ability and to encourage equal opportunities.