Assistant Development Manager
Raith Rovers Community Foundation
Kirkcaldy, United Kingdom
Application Deadline Passed
This job post has reached its closing date and has now been closed. Please search our job board for our current job listings.
Job Role Summary
|Job Title||Assistant Development Manager|
|Location||Kirkcaldy, United Kingdom, Europe|
|Function||Coaching & Performance — Academy|
|Employment Terms||Permanent, Full Time|
|Closing Date||Closing date and time for applications passed|
Job Role Details
Hours: F/T 35hrs per week (flexible working 5/7days)
Contract Type: Permanent
Report: Development Manager & Board of Trustees
Start Date: TBC
The successful applicant will assist the DM in all aspects of delivery and management of the Community Foundation Programme. They will implement, lead and manage a vibrant Community Coaching Programme under the Raith Rovers brand, while working with and creating new community partners to grow the current provision.
- To provide an excellent coaching and learning experience for all participants across the Raith Rovers Community Foundation pathway.
- Implement, manage and deliver on an innovative and progressive coaching programme under the RRCF brand.
- Mentor and develop sessional community coaches through in-service training, online curriculums and session evaluations.
- Develop relationships with key partners to expand and grow the RRCF Weekly Coaching Programme.
- Support the Development Manager in all aspects of delivery across the RRCF Business Plan
- Create monitoring, evaluation & analysis documents to support current trends in delivery and engagement in customer feedback.
Competencies and Qualifications:
- Scottish FA Coach Education 1.3 Award Level qualification or equivalent
- Online Module Child Wellbeing Module
- Excellent communication skills – both internally & externally.
Creative thinking with regards to new ways of working.
- Minimum of 3 years delivery of grassroots / community coaching. Minimum of 1years experience of office /administrative experience.
- Flexible to change.
- Highly professional at all times.
- Empathetic and supportive nature to participants' circumstances. Excellent customer service skills. Motivated to deliver excellent service across RRCF brand.
- Scottish FA Advanced Children's Licence
- HNC / HND in Sports Coaching or other relative subject.
- Coach Mentoring / Coach Education delivery experience
- Programme Writing
- Confidence in delivering programmes autonomously with little support and guidance.
Raith Rovers Community Foundation:
The Raith Rovers Community Foundation is a Scottish Charitable Incorporated Organisation (SCIO) with the Scottish Charity Registration No. of SC045468
The Foundation assumes responsibility for the management and operation of a range of community- facing sport, recreation, social and community development activities.
Through the power of sport we aim to motivate, inspire and empower our local community. We look to advance the education of children, young people and adults by providing opportunities to engage in the study, practice and teaching of community sports through an innovative & interactive approach.
The Foundation is strongly focused on working in partnership with a range of agencies, fully understanding the added value that the local football club brand can bring to many initiatives.
The Strategic Priorities of the Foundation are:
Organisation Development - We need to build capacity and capability of the Foundation to ensure high quality governance and operational excellence in our work over the long term.
Business Development and Stakeholder Relations – Working closely with Raith Rovers FC, we aim to increase local partnerships, grow income and funded programmes in order to extend our reach and impact
Delivery – Demonstrating service excellence and changing lives - We deliver high quality programmes through inspirational people to raise aspirations and improve the life chances of young people and adults in our local communities
Marketing and Promotion – taking a leadership role in Kirkcaldy – We want to significantly raise the profile or our charity and the RRCF brand to achieve greater recognition and support for the Foundation's work.
Monitoring and Impact – Demonstrating value – We want to demonstrate the value of our work clearly, using monitoring and evaluation of our performance to guide future delivery and increase the long-term impact of our activities
Anti-Discrimination and Equal Opportunities
Raith Rovers Community Foundation is committed to eliminating discrimination whether by reason of gender, sexual orientation, race, nationality, ethnic origin, colour, religion or ability and to encourage equal opportunities.