Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
Job Role Summary
|Job Title||Marketing Manager|
|Location||Milton Keynes, United Kingdom, Europe|
|Function||Media, Marketing & Communications — Digital/Social Media|
|Employment Terms||Permanent, Full Time|
|Closing Date||Applications must be submitted by Sunday, 1st November 2020 at 6:00pm|
Job Role Details
Location: Milton Keynes
Contract type: (Full time)
Soccer Assist are looking for an experienced marketing professional to drive and own the marketing strategy for the brand. The successful candidate must have solid experience in delivering social media strategy, activation and a strong understanding of digital marketing.
The role will require someone who can take the lead and roll up their sleeves to deliver a strategy that will take the marketing operation to the next level. The right candidate will have experience in delivering marketing strategy and a commercial mindset to drive the business forward.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Build and devise the marketing strategy to drive player recruitment and brand awareness
- Deliver a content and social strategy to turn social channels into engagement hubs
- Full management of social media channels across Instagram, TIKTOK, LinkedIN, YouTube
- Leverage data to drive performance marketing to drive recruitment and ROI on marketing spend
- Develop the full marketing mix for Soccer Assist to ensure business is maximising opportunities across omni channels, including social, paid,PR, crm and events.
Marketing manager expectations:
- Ability to translate data and trends into a marketing strategy
- Update website with trial information
- Outreach via social media
- Coordinate marketing events and support in the production of marketing material
- Manage the Soccer Assist social media accounts - Instagram, TIKTOK, LinkedIN, YouTube
- Experience in developing and managing social media advertising campaigns. Mastery of MS Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Previous experience using Google analytics would also be advantageous
- Experience using Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop essential
- Creating blog posts that support our SEO strategy
- Build earned PR opportunities
- Experience of using an e-marketing system, such as MailChimp would be advantageous
- Creativity, with a flair for copywriting and an eye for design
- Knowledge and understanding of end-to-end campaigns processes from brief to delivery, with experience of working across multiple channels on paid, low-cost and no-cost activity
- Good photography skills with experience producing live social media content - video production skills (desirable)
- Manage paid social campaigns
- A passion and interest in marketing- Takes pride in their work and will go the extra mile to ensure deliverables are met
- Passionate about sport
- Strong written and communication skills, with confidence in interacting with students
- Attentive to detail, highly organised with an ability to build good working relationshipsKPI's
- Preparing and delivering company wide marketing strategy that will help to achieve 70% growth
- Achieving monthly recruitment numbers
- Build Soccer Assist online brand to engagement hubs on Instagram and LinkedIN accounts
- Spearhead our launch to recruit international students for our UK academy
Anti-Discrimination and Equal Opportunities
Soccer Assist is committed to eliminating discrimination whether by reason of gender, sexual orientation, race, nationality, ethnic origin, colour, religion or ability and to encourage equal opportunities.
Please note that to apply for this job with our client you must first sign in to your Sport Careers member account.
If you're not already a member of Sport Careers you can create a FREE member account now.
Unsolicited applications to our client for this job role, outwith our approved application process, are likely to be ignored.