Liverpool International Academy SoCal Pre Club Academy Soccer Coach
Liverpool International Academy
Orange County, California, United States of America (USA)
Job Role Summary
|Job Title||Liverpool International Academy SoCal Pre Club Academy Soccer Coach|
|Location||Orange County, California, United States of America (USA), North America|
|Function||Coaching & Performance — Academy|
|Employment Terms||Fixed Term, Full Time|
|Closing Date||Applications must be submitted by Sunday, 9th October 2022 at 6:00pm|
Job Role Details
Start date: February 2023
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design and deliver progressive sessions to the club's boys and girls PCA players
- Ensure sessions are continually challenging in order to facilitate individual player development
- Deliver all match day preparations, including team selections, warm ups and substitute decisions in accordance with LFC IA program guidelines
- Identify and recruit talented players at lower age levels and those not playing in club
- Liaise and work with the club School Program Director to plan and deliver After School programs, school engagement programs and other such community outreach programs
- Work as part of a team to organise equipment, apparel, uniforms, fields (including set up) as part of pre-program and post program preparations
- Set up, manage and take down practice and game day field(s) as directed by Operations Manage and/or any program director
- Liaise with parents to provide feedback on the performance and progress of their child within the program
- Provide player analysis twice through season (Week 4 - Assessment/Focuses) (Final Week - Player Review/Recommendations for future development)
- Complete general administration tasks and attend weekly meetings at the office
Please provide a CV and tailored covering letter to apply.
Anti-Discrimination and Equal Opportunities
Liverpool International Academy is committed to eliminating discrimination whether by reason of gender, sexual orientation, race, nationality, ethnic origin, colour, religion or ability and to encourage equal opportunities.
Please note that to apply for this job with our client you must first sign in to your Sport Careers member account.
If you're not already a member of Sport Careers you can create a FREE member account now.
Unsolicited applications to our client for this job role, outwith our approved application process, are likely to be ignored.