Sport Careers Agency Consultant
Sport Careers Agency
Middle East & North America , International
Application Deadline Passed
This job post has reached its closing date and has now been closed. Please search our job board for our current job listings.
Job Role Summary
|Job Title||Sport Careers Agency Consultant|
|Location||Middle East & North America , International, Varying Locations|
|Function||Business Development & Sales — Business Development|
|Employment Terms||Casual, Flexible|
|Closing Date||Closing date and time for applications passed|
Job Role Details
Consultant - Commission Only
MUST BE Middle East or North American based
Permanent, full-time or part-time
Who we are:
Sport Careers Agency are a well-established UK based agency, specialising in helping people in sport progress in their careers with professional CV's and self-marketing tools.
We work with all types of individuals in the sports industry from backroom physiotherapists to professional EPL managers. Our global jobs board is a subscription based service where we host roles from around the world, often exclusive to our members.
Clients come to us with different needs such as struggling to apply for jobs, needing help with interview skills or refreshing their CV and cover letter to help them stand out against other candidates.
We've got a strong social media following and are proud to have established partnerships with the FAI Coach Education, FAW Coach Education, UCFB, VSI and The PFA.
What we need:
We need a self-motivated and ambitious Sales Development Consultant who will have the desire to influence key decision makers and bring drive to enable us to exceed our growth plans. You'll have strong interests in the Sports industry and working on driving sales and brand awareness in the Middle East or North America.
Communication on all levels should be professional and confident while you are self-driven and hungry to meet targets. Experience of working with Sports professionals or organisations would be great.
Day to day duties:
- Contacting new and prospective clients
- Generating new leads with your own market research and connections.
- Have leads passed to you from a dedicated sales team to follow up.
- Upsell/cross sell and influence decision makers.
- Close and confirm sales
Networking will be key, as you create relationships with sporting organisations from grass roots level to professional bodies and education establishments. Using your contacts, you'll
secure CV and marketing package sales and form new beneficial partnerships to help further the growth of the business on a global scale.
- You should have at least 3+ years experience in a sales/business development role and be able to demonstrate previous works and projects where you have achieved significant revenue growth in these geographical regions.
- Communication on all levels should be professional and confident while you are self-driven and hungry to meet targets.
- Having knock backs or 'no thanks' should not faze you.
- Experience of working with Sports professionals, clubs or organisations would be great.
- Knowledge of cultural traits and differences would be desired in addition to knowledge of GDPR and data legislation (we'll need you to sign a client confidentiality contract).
- Fluency in a second language would also be a big bonus.
This is a freelance position working anywhere between 8am - 6pm GMT using your own laptop and phone.
Great, we'd love to hear from you. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a brief 200-word summary about you and how you would be a good fit for Sport Careers Agency.
Anti-Discrimination and Equal Opportunities
Sport Careers Agency is committed to eliminating discrimination whether by reason of gender, sexual orientation, race, nationality, ethnic origin, colour, religion or ability and to encourage equal opportunities.