Director of Coaching
Carolina Velocity FC
North Carolina, United States of America (USA)
Job Role Summary
|Job Title||Director of Coaching|
|Location||North Carolina, United States of America (USA), North America|
|Function||Coaching & Performance — Academy|
|Employment Terms||Fixed Term, Full Time|
|Closing Date||Applications must be submitted by Thursday, 30th September 2021 at 6:00pm|
Job Role Details
APPLICANTS MUST HAVE WORK AUTHORISATION IN THE USA (GREEN CARD)
About Our Club:
Carolina Velocity is the fastest growing youth soccer club in the Triangle, North Carolina. Carolina Velocity FC offers a unique soccer pathway for players in NC. Full time professional coaches will work closely to our detailed syllabus to allow for a strategic platform focusing on producing technically astute and tactically aware soccer players.
Director of Coaching position opening. Lead, manage and assist coaches with sessions, communication and syllabus.
The Carolina Velocity Director of Coaching is a full-time position. She/He is an integral part of the Carolina Velocity FC soccer staff focusing on all aspects of the club and coaching philosophy. She/He will be responsible for overseeing development phase, coaching and administrative duties within the teams/program.
The ideal candidate is a professional, passionate and enthusiastic coach that will focus on creating a positive learning environment and a desire to learn and grow professionally. She/He reports directly to the Director of Soccer.Directors of Coaching will oversee and support staff members within their development phase.
- Head Coach Carolina Velocity FC teams - growing the professional competitive soccer environment.
- Oversee and lead a development phase
- Team and club administration duties - Be responsive to all communication (emails, phone calls, etc.) and maintain response-time expectations set by the Director of Soccer.
- Promoting Carolina Velocity FC's vision and values and understanding that the player comes first; player development is the cornerstone of this club.
- Assist and communicate with other coaches with development phase
- Must be self-motivated to grow Carolina Velocity FC recreational and academy programs as well as numbers within those programs.
- Must present a professional soccer image and be a positive role model on and off the field.
- Coverage and a presence at games on nights and weekends.
Anti-Discrimination and Equal Opportunities
Carolina Velocity FC is committed to eliminating discrimination whether by reason of gender, sexual orientation, race, nationality, ethnic origin, colour, religion or ability and to encourage equal opportunities.
Please note that to apply for this job with our client you must first sign in to your Sport Careers member account.
If you're not already a member of Sport Careers you can create a FREE member account now.
Unsolicited applications to our client for this job role, outwith our approved application process, are likely to be ignored.