Lincoln City FC
Lincoln, United Kingdom
Application Deadline Passed
This job post has reached its closing date and has now been closed. Please search our job board for our current job listings.
Job Role Summary
|Job Title||Stadium Manager|
|Location||Lincoln, United Kingdom, Europe|
|Function||Events & Operations — Event Management|
|Employment Terms||Permanent, Full Time|
|Closing Date||Closing date and time for applications passed|
Job Role Details
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage all aspects of compliance, local authority legislation, building regulations and Health & Safety, and update/prepare policy documents.
- Manage the Event Safety Officer to ensure all event-related licences, policies and procedures are accurately updated and maintained.
- Work to the guidelines set out in the Green Guide and other national governing body and licensed authority regulations for the safety of stadia and public buildings.
- Manage relationships with regulatory bodies.
- Manage relationships with external contractors and service providersManage internal working relationships and work collaboratively with other departments.
- Budget holder in respect of the aboveUnderstand when and how to take effective and appropriate action as required to maintain safety.
- Work as a proactive member of the operations team to implement good practice and identify new and improved working practices.
- Report and record accurately and in good faith any such incidents as required by regulations and the club's policies for reporting and recording.
- Operate with integrity and respect at all times.
- Carry out duties in accordance with all relevant company policies, including, but not exclusive to, the Health and Safety at Work Act, Code of Conduct, Safeguarding Policy, Diversity & Equality Policy, Equal Opportunities Policy, Financial Regulations Policy & Social Media Policy.
- Devote full attention and ability to fulfilment of the duties required by the roleActive participation in training, continuing professional development and the appraisal process.
- To maintain the quality of service provision, regularly evaluating work and seeking to make improvements.
- To safeguard and promote the welfare of all children, young people and adults at risk.
- To be vigilant and support all safety and security operationsAny other duties commensurate with the grade and falling within the scope of the post.
- Experience of employment in line with the job description, although not necessarily at a senior level.
- Experience of leadership and working effectively in a team.
Qualifications & Training:
- Appropriate industry-specific qualifications and training in line with the post.
Special skills & Knowledge:
- An understanding of and commitment to legislation, compliance, health and safety, facility management with a particular focus on public buildings and spaces.
- Good communication, leadership, and organisational skills.
- Positive attitude and an ability to independently problem solve and attention to detail.
- Desire to improve business practice and policy and drive new initiatives with a particular focus on the implementation of technology
- Efficient and flexible time management.
- Ability and willingness to work outside normal hours, including evenings and weekends Ability to travel independently.
Anti-Discrimination and Equal Opportunities
Lincoln City FC is committed to eliminating discrimination whether by reason of gender, sexual orientation, race, nationality, ethnic origin, colour, religion or ability and to encourage equal opportunities.