Lead Recruitment Analyst
Heart of Midlothian FC
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Application Deadline Passed
This job post has reached its closing date and has now been closed. Please search our job board for our current job listings.
Job Role Summary
|Job Title||Lead Recruitment Analyst|
|Location||Edinburgh, United Kingdom, Europe|
|Function||Scouting, Recruitment & Performance Analysis — Consultancy|
|Employment Terms||Permanent, Full Time|
|Closing Date||Closing date and time for applications passed|
Job Role Details
- To produce and collate videos and dossiers on recommended players, in line with the high standards of the club and the department.
- Liaise with the scouts in terms of potential targets.
- Attend live games, in the UK and Europe to follow up on any players identified.
- Maintaining the Hearts database which will underpin the decision making.
- Update, develop and improve the recruitment model based on data.
- Identify potential targets using modern technology and methods.
Requirements for the Role:
- Degree or equivalent or FA Talent ID Level 3.
- Experience working in an Elite level football environment.
- Experience of working with Video footage.
- Experience of using Wyscout, Instat and other appropriate software.
- Experience of Video/live scouting.
- Competent working with data and providing insights.
- Creative presentation skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Right to work in the UK.
Personal Attributes and Skills:
- Conscientious and committed.
- Excellent communication skills in the written and spoken word.
- Good information technology skills.
- Analytical mindset and good at problem solving.
- Demonstrable ability to operate within a high-pressure working environment.
- Ability to work independently whilst contributing proactively to the department.
- Honesty and openness with an approachable demeanour.
- Commitment to professional development.
Anti-Discrimination and Equal Opportunities
Heart of Midlothian FC is committed to eliminating discrimination whether by reason of gender, sexual orientation, race, nationality, ethnic origin, colour, religion or ability and to encourage equal opportunities.