Head of Goalkeeping
Fleetwood Town FC
Fleetwood, United Kingdom
Job Role Summary
|Job Title||Head of Goalkeeping|
|Location||Fleetwood, United Kingdom, Europe|
|Function||Coaching & Performance — Goalkeeping|
|Employment Terms||Permanent, Full Time|
|Closing Date||Applications must be submitted by Friday, 14th May 2021 at 6:00pm|
Job Role Details
Taking responsibility for the coaching and development of all professional goalkeepers within the First Team. Lead and support the Goalkeeping philosophy at the club supporting the Head of Academy Goalkeeping to align the consistent practice between First Team and Academy goalkeepers.
Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Attendance at all First Team training sessions and fixtures
- Development of professional goalkeepers, including coaching, monitoring and providing support
- Liaise closely with the First Team and U23 Coaches regarding training, games and progress.
- Monitor goalkeeping coaching and promote good practice throughout the club
- Contribute to the scouting and recruiting process where appropriate
- Lead and support the Head of Academy Goalkeeping
- Assist with administrative tasks related to the role, including general organisation, recording of sessions, player reviews, learning objectives, and weekly reflections through the PMA and other systems
- Any other reasonable duties as requested by the Head Coach or CEO
- Comply with health and safety requirements in line with the club's health and safety policy
- Experience in a similar role in the professional game
- Background in football as a player or coach
- Knowledge of session planning and training schedules
- Knowledge of elite level requirements
- IT literate with a knowledge of the PMA
- UEFA A Goalkeeping
- UEFA B Outfield Coaching License
- FA CRC
You will require a full, valid UK driving licence and access to a suitable vehicle.
Anti-Discrimination and Equal Opportunities
Fleetwood Town FC is committed to eliminating discrimination whether by reason of gender, sexual orientation, race, nationality, ethnic origin, colour, religion or ability and to encourage equal opportunities.
Please note that to apply for this job with our client you must first sign in to your Sport Careers member account.
If you're not already a member of Sport Careers you can create a FREE member account now.
Unsolicited applications to our client for this job role, outwith our approved application process, are likely to be ignored.