Children Academy Coach
Hamilton Academical FC
Hamilton, United Kingdom
Job Role Summary
|Job Title||Children Academy Coach|
|Location||Hamilton, United Kingdom, Europe|
|Function||Coaching & Performance — Academy|
|Employment Terms||Fixed Term, Part Time|
|Closing Date||Applications must be submitted by Tuesday, 29th June 2021 at 6:00pm|
Job Role Details
- Advanced Children's Licence (Essential)
- Good Communication Skills Experience in Coaching and Managing Young Footballers (Desirable)
- To deliver a minimum of 3 high level coaching sessions - per week - to the age group under your control.
- To attend all your age groups matches.
- To attend parents and players meetings 3 times per season.
- To complete session plans for all training sessions you have delivered.
- To complete match reports after all youth games your age group has played in.
- Liaise and provide feedback on individual and team performance to the Head of Children's Academy on a weekly basis.
- To complete player assessment proformas for every player under your
(twice per season).
- To liaise with the Academy Director, Head of Children's Academy and Chief Scout on the signing of new talent and the release of current players from our Academy.
- To attend all in-service days provided by the Club & Scottish Football Association.
Anti-Discrimination and Equal Opportunities
Hamilton Academical FC is committed to eliminating discrimination whether by reason of gender, sexual orientation, race, nationality, ethnic origin, colour, religion or ability and to encourage equal opportunities.
Please note that to apply for this job with our client you must first sign in to your Sport Careers member account.
If you're not already a member of Sport Careers you can create a FREE member account now.
Unsolicited applications to our client for this job role, outwith our approved application process, are likely to be ignored.