Event Operations Manager
New York Red Bulls
New York , United States of America (USA)
Job Role Summary
|Job Title||Event Operations Manager|
|Location||New York , United States of America (USA), North America|
|Function||Events & Operations — Event Management|
|Employment Terms||Permanent, Full Time|
|Closing Date||Applications must be submitted by Wednesday, 30th June 2021 at 6:00pm|
Job Role Details
Purpose of this job:
You will uphold Red Bull standards for all events, delivering premium experiences to our fans and looking for ways to improve these experiences. In this role, you will collaborate across all New York Red Bull departments to provide the necessary elements for success. You will budget for, hire, train, and manage a team of part-time staff.
It is very important to manage several projects with overlapping timelines. If you consider yourself to be highly detailed, organized, someone who takes ownership, and can juggle many tasks, then this job is for you.
What you'll do:
- You will report directly to our Sr. Director of Operations.Work with our other Event Operations Manager to ensure that all events are run to the operational and safety standards of Red Bull Arena.
- It is necessary to red flag any issues regarding safety, budgeting, or anything off brand.
- Collaborate with other departments and outside organizations in their requests for space at Red Bull Arena to ensure requested equipment, layouts, and staffing are accurate and meeting our standards.
- Team up with our Special Events Manager (SEM) for any outside events taking place at Red Bull Arena and help develop operational plans, budgets, and logistics for all third-party non-full stadium events.
- Co-lead on the incident tracking software to ensure information and the produced reports are accurate.
Your areas of expertise that matter most for this role:
- 3 or more years of event management experience
- Navigating relationships internally and with 3rd party vendors to produce events
- Providing customer service to vendors and guests while also solving problems
- Budget conscious in designing events and their execution
- Passionate about coaching/mentoringOur Benefits
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- 401k Match and Family Leave
- PTO & Paid Holiday Schedule
- Pet, Legal, and Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Plus Many More
Anti-Discrimination and Equal Opportunities
New York Red Bulls is committed to eliminating discrimination whether by reason of gender, sexual orientation, race, nationality, ethnic origin, colour, religion or ability and to encourage equal opportunities.
Please note that to apply for this job with our client you must first sign in to your Sport Careers member account.
If you're not already a member of Sport Careers you can create a FREE member account now.
Unsolicited applications to our client for this job role, outwith our approved application process, are likely to be ignored.