British Football School
Application Deadline Passed
This job post has reached its closing date and has now been closed. Please search our job board for our current job listings.
Job Role Summary
|Job Title||Football Coach|
|Location||Europe, International, Varying Locations|
|Function||Coaching & Performance — Academy|
|Employment Terms||Permanent, Full Time|
|Closing Date||Closing date and time for applications passed|
Job Role Details
BFS Ltd are recruiting football coaches for there expanding team to coach children across Eastern Europe. They are looking for experienced young Football Coaches to join their growing youth football program in Eastern Europe from 2021 onwards. Start date of September 2021 - become a part of their coaching team!
The post requires:
A Youth Licence/Advanced Children's Licence or FA Level 2 qualification.
An opportunity has arisen to join the growing team at British Football School. Candidates must be flexible and able to work both independently and as part of a small team. They must enjoy working with children of all abilities from ages 4-11 in development centres and after school programs.
Experience of working within a sports company or UK football club is preferred and candidates should be prepared for the challenge of living and coaching in a number of countries across Eastern Europe.
The right candidate will be expected to plan, deliver and lead sessions as part of a small coaching team.
- Minimum requirements of FA Level 2/Youth Licence qualified football coaches with experience of team management and football coaching experience at a high level in UK football.
- Experience of working with youth players aged 4 to 11 along with good leadership and organisational skills.
- A confident and vibrant personality.
- Enhanced CRB, within three years
- Sports First Aid or equivalent qualification, valid within last three years.
- Child Protection qualification, valid within last three years.
- Coaching certificates, valid within last three years.
- UK resident
- UK passport holder
Salary and Benefits
Starting from £1250 per month, negotiable depending on experience. Accommodation, visa and flights provided.
June 30th 2021
Anti-Discrimination and Equal Opportunities
British Football School is committed to eliminating discrimination whether by reason of gender, sexual orientation, race, nationality, ethnic origin, colour, religion or ability and to encourage equal opportunities.