Academy PDP Technical Coach & U23s Coach
Nottingham Forest FC
Nottingham, United Kingdom
Application Deadline Passed
This job post has reached its closing date and has now been closed. Please search our job board for our current job listings.
Job Role Summary
|Job Title||Academy PDP Technical Coach & U23s Coach|
|Location||Nottingham, United Kingdom, Europe|
|Function||Coaching & Performance — Academy|
|Employment Terms||Permanent, Full Time|
|Closing Date||Closing date and time for applications passed|
Job Role Details
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
What you'll be doing:
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Day to day coaching support where required across the PDP specifically assisting with the U23 program.
- A clear understanding of the Club Coaching Philosophy and the Academy Traits.
- Multi-disciplinary communication to ensure the well-being and holistic development of the Academy players.
- Mentoring responsibility for players transitioning from U16 to U18 and U23 to First Team.
- Administration of player performance data for the relevant Academy squad.
- Implementing and maintaining the Premier League's 'Elite Player Performance Plan'
(EPPP) rules and regulations for the Academy PDP Phase.
- Support of the recruitment plan.
- Co Ordinate and support the PDP players out on loan from the football club and lead into the lead coach and Academy Manager.
- Coaching of other age groups within the Academy.
- Member of the Coaching Team with responsibility to further develop club philosophy and mentoring of coaches through their Staff Development Plans.
- UEFA 'A' Licence
- FA Advanced Youth Award (must have youth award)
- Excellent knowledge of Professional Football
- Experience working in Academy PDP Phase or Senior professional Football
- Focus on Individual player development within a team process
- Creative presentation skills and experience of presentation (Preferred)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, be adaptable to work with members of staff across departments and senior staff
- Ability to work under pressure and willing to work unsociable hours to meet deadlines
- Dedicated to self-improvement and personal development
- Organised, methodical and logical approach to work
- High level I.T. and presentation skills, in building and delivering relevant information
- BFAS first aid award
- Enhanced DBS Check
Anti-Discrimination and Equal Opportunities
Nottingham Forest FC is committed to eliminating discrimination whether by reason of gender, sexual orientation, race, nationality, ethnic origin, colour, religion or ability and to encourage equal opportunities.