Head of Academy Recruitment
Ross County FC
Dingwall, United Kingdom
Application Deadline Passed
This job post has reached its closing date and has now been closed. Please search our job board for our current job listings.
Job Role Summary
|Job Title||Head of Academy Recruitment|
|Location||Dingwall, United Kingdom, Europe|
|Function||Scouting, Recruitment & Performance Analysis — Senior Recruitment/Talent ID|
|Employment Terms||Fixed Term, Part Time|
|Closing Date||Closing date and time for applications passed|
Job Role Details
Ross County FC are seeking an ambitious Head of Academy Recruitment to manage
the Club's academy recruitment operations and strategy across all phases of the Academy player pathway.
Candidates should demonstrate an excellent track record in previous roles and be able to show a clear understanding of how to structure a performance recruitment department that allows the Club to achieve its objectives.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Applicants should hold formal qualifications within professional football and
- Scottish FA Talent Identification qualifications
- Credible background within professional football with a track record for Recruitment
- Understands the catchment area RCFC Academy can recruit from and has knowledge and experience of these areas.
- Safeguarding Qualification
- Valid UK Driving license
- Previous experience as a Head of Recruitment within a professional academy or Similar role
- Have an existing and relevant database of contacts already in place both regionally that will benefit RCFC Academy
- Ability to work independently and manage own workload to perform efficiently
- Have the flexibility to act in an ever-changing environment and travel to locations at short notice
Anti-Discrimination and Equal Opportunities
Ross County FC is committed to eliminating discrimination whether by reason of gender, sexual orientation, race, nationality, ethnic origin, colour, religion or ability and to encourage equal opportunities.