ProSports Services LLC
Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE)
Job Role Summary
|Job Title||Gymnastics Coach|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Asia|
|Function||Coaching & Performance — Academy|
|Employment Terms||Fixed Term, Full Time|
|Closing Date||Applications must be submitted by Monday, 27th September 2021 at 6:00pm|
Job Role Details
We are looking to hire a full-time gymnastic coach to join our expanding academy.
- Assist and contribute to designing group programs with Senior Managment and Head Coach
- Lead a program throughout each term ie ECA, Camps, Academy Training and Competitions
- Preparing for your students : knowing days and times and names of your groups and private and semi--private lessons
- Know status of your private/semi private lessons e.g. no. of lessons remaining, renewal or terminating where applicable for office manager to follow up on payments due or over--due and further scheduling
- Commit 4 hours weekly to administer off court duties
- Participate in weekly team meetings i.e. sharing lesson plans in details, demonstrating technical, tactical, mental and physical skills
- Monthly workshop i.e. Injury prevention, mental conditioning special tips, best practices ideas
- Assist and/or lead in PE Gymnastic units and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiatives
ON GYM DUTIES:
- Be present at least 15 mins before start of lessons or by 4pm on site on duty days when there are no lessons
- Lesson Set--up i.e. Be prepared with lesson plans
- Greet, regularly inspect for correct equipment and clothing
- Bring all equipment out and return at the end of the lesson
- Liable for all equipment used during lessons and responsible for the maintenance of the equipment
- Ensure sign--in for all lessons as set out in Annexe C (Standard Operating Procedure)
OFF GYM DUTIES:
- Responsible for daily maintenance and submission of own register
- Respond to any communications (emails, missed calls, sms etc.) within 48 hours
- Inform parents and students in person at lessons regarding holiday programs, next lesson reminder, change of times/venues, holidays and school breaks
- Direct clients to cancel or reschedule their lessons to office via email
- Inform Senior Coach and/or Business Development Director about complaints, feedback and discontinued lessons
- Incidents and accidents to be recorded in the incident/accident book, with relevant parties (parents school officers, sport directors, sport or coach liason officers, managers etc) must be informed accordingly
- Administer minor first aid in the presence of others and where required.
- Refer serious incidents to the relevant medical practitioners or authorities
- Have all important and relevant contacts such as colleagues, office and students' stored on your phone
- Cooperate, support and implement the work and policies of the administration and management
- Assist in tournaments, events and activities
- Visit local tournaments when possible and maintain friendly relations with competitors
- Write report cards, progress reports per trimester for students and observe datelines
- Adhere to our Code of ConductReport to Senior management or Head Coach
- Experience required at least 1 year in artistic gymnastic coaching.
- Looking for somebody eager to work, good punctual, and motivated.
- Able to keep kids happy and engaged during coaching.
- Able to adapt easily and can make the most of the opportunities presented.
- Must have a driving license to get to venues.
- Must be able to speak and write in English at a professional level
- Basic artistic Gymnastic qualification required
- Able to coach from basic levels to intermediate/advanced levels
Salary: 7,000 - 8,000DH a month (We will cover all visa costs and provide medical insurance)
Working hours: 39 hours a week
Job Type: Full-time, Contract 2 Years.
Location: Dubai / Sharjah / Ajman, United Arab Emirates
Anti-Discrimination and Equal Opportunities
ProSports Services LLC is committed to eliminating discrimination whether by reason of gender, sexual orientation, race, nationality, ethnic origin, colour, religion or ability and to encourage equal opportunities.
Please note that to apply for this job with our client you must first sign in to your Sport Careers member account.
If you're not already a member of Sport Careers you can create a FREE member account now.
Unsolicited applications to our client for this job role, outwith our approved application process, are likely to be ignored.