Women & Girls Youth Development Manager
Bristol City FC
Bristol, United Kingdom
Job Role Summary
|Job Title||Women & Girls Youth Development Manager|
|Location||Bristol, United Kingdom, Europe|
|Function||Coaching & Performance — Academy|
|Employment Terms||Permanent, Full Time|
|Closing Date||Applications must be submitted by Monday, 26th July 2021 at 6:00pm|
Job Role Details
DO YOU HAVE:
- Do you have a detailed understanding of the Women/Girls Player Pathway?
- Do you have experience of working with elite female players and developing young players?
- Can you evidence an understanding of learning, development and high performance with a proven ability to create optimum learning environments for players?
- Are you an experienced UEFA 'A' Licence Coach within the female game?
IF SO, WE WOULD LIKE TO TALK TO YOUu2026Bristol City WFC is a professional women's football team, playing in the FA Women's Championship.
- The aim is to build and maintain a successful first team squad built on a core of home-grown talent.
- Bristol City WFC have a history of producing and developing elite female players and we are now building our structure for future and continued success.
- We are looking for a Women & Girls Youth Development Manager to lead and develop the Female Player Development Pathway at BCFC through RTC, Academy to 1st Team.
- Full details of the role, experience required, and person specification are provided in the attached role profile.
Anti-Discrimination and Equal Opportunities
Bristol City FC is committed to eliminating discrimination whether by reason of gender, sexual orientation, race, nationality, ethnic origin, colour, religion or ability and to encourage equal opportunities.
Please note that to apply for this job with our client you must first sign in to your Sport Careers member account.
If you're not already a member of Sport Careers you can create a FREE member account now.
Unsolicited applications to our client for this job role, outwith our approved application process, are likely to be ignored.