Senior Executive, Communications
Liverpool, United Kingdom
Application Deadline Passed
This job post has reached its closing date and has now been closed. Please search our job board for our current job listings.
Job Role Summary
|Job Title||Senior Executive, Communications|
|Location||Liverpool, United Kingdom, Europe|
|Function||Media, Marketing & Communications — Digital/Social Media|
|Employment Terms||Permanent, Full Time|
|Closing Date||Closing date and time for applications passed|
Job Role Details
What will you be doing?
- Be responsible and accountable for developing and implementing the PR plan for commercial, operations and club-wide projects. You will engage with the relevant internal and external stakeholders to ensure all communications touchpoints are maximised and the overall activity dovetails into the wider department/club PR planner.
- Build effective working relationships and network with colleagues, partners, and media.
- Create stand out creative and engaging communications approaches which include traditional and non-traditional media, as well as social for both proactive and reactive for internal club clients.
- Evaluate campaigns and approaches using industry standard tools and create relevant evaluation reports for internal and external use.
- Manage and attend player appearances, Club photocalls and manage these sessions in line with the photography brief.
- Create engaging and accurate news stories and features for the media.
- Event management, including press conferences, promotional events and large-scale Club events
- Some elements of location management.
Who are we looking for?
We`re looking for an experienced Senior Communications Executive with excellent knowledge of external communications and the ability to use a diverse range of communications tools. It is desirable you hold a degree (or equivalent) in either Journalism, Public Relations of Communications. You also have a strong understanding of Social Media and influencers.
Anti-Discrimination and Equal Opportunities
Liverpool FC is committed to eliminating discrimination whether by reason of gender, sexual orientation, race, nationality, ethnic origin, colour, religion or ability and to encourage equal opportunities.