Football Operations Administrator
Brentford, United Kingdom
Job Role Summary
|Job Title||Football Operations Administrator|
|Location||Brentford, United Kingdom, Europe|
|Function||HR & Administration — Admin & Secretarial|
|Employment Terms||Permanent, Full Time|
|Closing Date||Applications must be submitted by Monday, 18th October 2021 at 6:00pm|
Job Role Details
The Role of the Football Operations Administrator
The Football Operations Administrator will be responsible for supporting the Head of Football Operations and the wider Football department to ensure all areas of football operations run smoothly.
The role will support many different areas of the Football department, both First and B Teams, to ensure Club processes are followed in the planning and operation of home and away league and cup fixtures, friendlies and tours. The successful candidate will have a strong background in administration, be exceptionally organised and be able to effectively organise others to meet tight deadlines.
- Manage staff match tickets allocation, requests and distribution
- Collate matchday information for players and staff and ensure communication via relevant apps
- Support the department to continually evaluate and improve processes
- Support with accommodation logistics for new and existing players and football staff
- Advise players on relocation policy and support with appropriate processes to follow
- Create and process Purchase Orders and invoices via iDocs including any enquiries from Finance
- Manage timesheets and time scheduling for designated staff (i.e Laundry Operatives, casuals)
- Research and book cost-effective match and other travel for players and staff
- Manage kit van usage and vehicle policy implementation and adherence
- Support with logistics planning for off-site training and tours, including contingency plans
- Monitor and manage B Team accommodation processes, including liaising with Player Support Coordinator to resolve any issues.
- Provide admin support for routine and adhoc stock checks, using RSS
- General office admin including ordering of stationary, keeping areas clear and tidy and distribution of post
General Club Accountabilities
- Ensure compliance with all relevant Club policies, including health and safety policies, safeguarding and diversity and inclusion and with specific reference to the data regulations (GDPR and PECR)
- Ensure compliance with all relevant legal, regulatory, ethical and social requirements
- Build and maintain good working relationships both internally and externally, maintaining a professional image at all times when representing Brentford FC
- Keep confidential any information gained regarding the Club and its personnel
- To maintain a flexible approach to work at all times
Key Internal Relationships:
- Football department
- Venue Operations
Person Specification - Essential Personal Characteristics:
- Strong administrative and organisational skills with the ability to organise others
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to effectively communicate with people at all levels both internally and externally
- Ability to meet tight and demanding deadlines, troubleshooting to resolve challenges as they arise
- Ability to travel both nationally and internationally as required
- Proactive and collaborative approach to working with others
- Previous exposure to financial control and processes, such as purchase orders
- Ability to ensure accurate records are kept and updated as required
- Strong desire to continually evaluate and improve own performance
- Full driving licence or the ability to fulfil the travel requirements of the role
- DBS check required
- Provide absence cover for others in the department as required
Anti-Discrimination and Equal Opportunities
Brentford FC is committed to eliminating discrimination whether by reason of gender, sexual orientation, race, nationality, ethnic origin, colour, religion or ability and to encourage equal opportunities.
Please note that to apply for this job with our client you must first sign in to your Sport Careers member account.
If you're not already a member of Sport Careers you can create a FREE member account now.
Unsolicited applications to our client for this job role, outwith our approved application process, are likely to be ignored.