Academy Goalkeeper Coach
Motherwell, United Kingdom
Application Deadline Passed
This job post has reached its closing date and has now been closed. Please search our job board for our current job listings.
Job Role Summary
|Job Title||Academy Goalkeeper Coach|
|Location||Motherwell, United Kingdom, Europe|
|Function||Coaching & Performance — Academy|
|Employment Terms||Fixed Term, Part Time|
|Closing Date||Closing date and time for applications passed|
Job Role Details
Role and Responsibilities:
- To provide necessary coaching for groups under their control.
- To produce a weekly analysis of matches played and training learning outcomes.
- To develop a positive relationship with the parents of the Goalkeepers in our programme.
- To identify the Goalkeepers available for each match and training session, ensuring responsibility is with each individual player to confirm his availability.
- To liaise with the Head of Goalkeeping regarding the inclusion of players on trial in their squad, while ensuring each player on trial is fully notified of all relevant details regarding coaching sessions/matches to be attended.
- Guiding the Goalkeepers on the clubs philosophy of healthy lifestyle, diet, drug awareness, education and code of conduct.
- Attend training courses as directed by S.F.A ,Head of Academy or Head of Goalkeeping.
- To assist in producing player reports and yearly review reports for Head of Goalkeeping reviews.
- To assist in identification and recruitment of goalkeepers.
- To take the necessary action if they have reasonable cause to suspect or believe a child or young person is being abused and to follow the guidelines in the Child Protection Policy to ensure all reasonable steps have been taken to minimise risk.
- Goalkeeping Level 2 Qualification (minimum).
- PVG check undertaken.
- A valid driving licence.
- Good levels of communication skills.
- Sensitive to the needs of young players, parents & guardians.
- Desire to be an ambassador for MFC in public role.
- First Aid Qualification.
- Computer Skills (Basic).
- Can work on own initiative.
Anti-Discrimination and Equal Opportunities
Motherwell FC is committed to eliminating discrimination whether by reason of gender, sexual orientation, race, nationality, ethnic origin, colour, religion or ability and to encourage equal opportunities.