Lead Youth Development Phase Coach
Shrewsbury Town FC
Shrewsbury, Shropshire, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline Passed
This job post has reached its closing date and has now been closed. Please search our job board for our current job listings.
Job Role Summary
|Job Title||Lead Youth Development Phase Coach|
|Location||Shrewsbury, Shropshire, England, United Kingdom, Europe|
|Function||Coaching & Performance — Academy|
|Employment Terms||Permanent, Full Time|
|Closing Date||Closing date and time for applications passed|
Job Role Details
An exciting new opportunity has arisen within our Academy.
We are looking for experienced, dynamic and innovative individuals, who will be responsible for working as part of our coaching team to primarily support the U12s to U16s with the vision of producing players for our first team. They will also support the U18s when required. Moreover, the coach will support the Academy Director, Academy Manager, Head of Coaching and Head of Recruitment with all relevant matters when required.
The successful candidate will plan, deliver and review coaching sessions in line with our playing and coaching philosophies. Manage and support the players alongside a co-coach during fixtures and sessions. They will also be required to liaise with other Full-Time and Part-Time staff, as well as ensuring all coaches within their phase complete all off-pitch activities to deadlines. Ideal candidates will demonstrate a desire and enthusiasm for their own development.
- UEFA A Licence (minimum requirement)
- FA Advanced Youth Award
- Knowledge and understanding of the EPPP process Extensive coaching experience at the relevant level
- Extremely Organised and able to manage numerous age groups
- Experience and knowledge of the PMA Valid FA Licence Coaches Club Membership FA EFFAiF (BFAS)
- Clean UK Driving Licence
- DBS Undertaken
- FA Safeguarding Qualification
- UEFA Pro Licence
- A teaching qualification
- BSc in a sport-related subject
- Previous experience of the Audit process in Academies
- Extensive experience of working across all levels in the professional game
- Professional playing experience
- Excellent Computer Literacy
Anti-Discrimination and Equal Opportunities
Shrewsbury Town FC is committed to eliminating discrimination whether by reason of gender, sexual orientation, race, nationality, ethnic origin, colour, religion or ability and to encourage equal opportunities.