1st Team Recruitment Analyst
Swansea City AFC
Swansea, Wales, United Kingdom
Application Deadline Passed
This job post has reached its closing date and has now been closed. Please search our job board for our current job listings.
Job Role Summary
|Job Title||1st Team Recruitment Analyst|
|Location||Swansea, Wales, United Kingdom, Europe|
|Function||Scouting, Recruitment & Performance Analysis — Performance Analysis|
|Employment Terms||Permanent, Full Time|
|Closing Date||Closing date and time for applications passed|
Job Role Details
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Insurance & Health Cash Plan
- 25 Days Holiday plus bank holidays
- Enhanced Company Sick Pay
- Cycle to Work Scheme
Permanent Contract / 40 hours per week (includes evenings and weekends)
Sporting Director, First Team Head Coach and support staff, Head of Player Acquisition, Football Secretary, 1st Team Analysts
Creating and developing player profiling packages in Sportscode using Matchtracker, Opta and Tableau. They should provide detailed and specific reports aligned with the department vision and analysis criteria.
The data & video packages they produce are to be delivered to both the coaches and management. In addition, they can support the department with its own in house profiling model, as well as support the reporting mechanisms on our loan players.
- To watch selected games live or by video within the Technical Recruitment Analyst Structure.
- To prepare detailed reports using video and data based on our current profiling model.
- Creating an easily accessible video library of prospective signings.
- To record and update tracking documents on Players/Teams watched.
- To contribute to provide detailed background reports on potential
- Signings which will ultimately build into Player Dossiers if/when required.
- Support our delivery of our player profiling system on our own squad - for comparison with potential targets.
- Support the profiling of our current loan players maintaining our profiling database.
- Ensure that existing and new databases are maintained and updated promptly to compare Scouting Reports.
- Maintain updated lists of players to target.
- Update positional shortlists based on reports from analysts and scouts.
An essential part of the role is being highly proficient in a number of specific performance analysis software some of which include:
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Video annotation software
- Keynote, Pages, Numbers, Microsoft Office
- Deliver an exceptionally high standard of work in a pressurised environment with tight deadlines.
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to see a task through to its conclusion.
- Ability to self-motivate and prioritise workloads.
- Solutions orientated at all times.
- Strong technical ability.
- Team player.
- Exceptional footballing knowledge, with an ability to apply this knowledge within the context of coaching and performance analysis.
- Fully committed with a flexible approach to working hours and travel.
- Excellent soft skills, with an ability to excel in a modern footballing environment.
- Experience of working in a performance analysis role at an elite level.
- Full Driving Licence. Travel will be required both domestically and internationally.
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
General Swansea City AFC employees are expected to:
- Follow all Club Policies, such as Equality & Diversity, Health & Safety, Safeguarding, AntiCorruption & Bribery and GDPR.
- Make suggestions to improve the working environment and contribute to positive employee relations within your area of work and Swansea City Football Club as a whole.
- To take reasonable care for the health and safety of yourself and other employees and members of the public who may be affected by your acts or omissions at work.
- To comply with all aspects of the Swansea City Football Club Health and Safety Policy and Arrangements, to enable the Company to perform its civil and statutory obligations in relation to Health & Safety
- Ensure effective communication within your work team and across Swansea City whilst actively offering support and guidance, as necessary.
Anti-Discrimination and Equal Opportunities
Swansea City AFC is committed to eliminating discrimination whether by reason of gender, sexual orientation, race, nationality, ethnic origin, colour, religion or ability and to encourage equal opportunities.