Cup king Rogers lifts Indian Silverware
- Sport Careers Agency candidate Dave Rogers leads DSK Shivajians to victory in the DSK Cup
- Pune-based outfit saw off Ozone FC Bengaluru 3-2 in the final
- Third consecutive cup win for Shivajians
- First trophy in management for Rogers, who was appointed in June
- Former Calrisle United and Cork City player made his name in Indian football with Liverpool International Academy
~COMPANYNAME~] client Dave Rogers yesterday celebrated his first taste of silverware in Indian football, after leading his DSK Shivajians side to victory in the final of the DSK Cup.
Pune-based Shivajians won the trophy for their third consecutive year, with goals from Quero, Kim Song Yong and Naro Hari Shreshta proving enough to secure dramatic 3-2 win over Ozone FC Bengaluru.
Rogers, who enjoyed a much travelled playing career in the UK and Ireland, was appointed manager of I-League Shivajians outfit in June. The former Carlisle United, Cork City and Dundee has been based in India since 2014, when he was appointed Head Coach of Liverpool FC's International Academy.
For more on Dave and his journey with ~COMPANYNAME~], please see his case study page.