Manager of the Month Nominations for Alexander & Bowyer
- Sport Careers Agency clients Graham Alexander and Gary Bowyer nominated for November Manager of the Month awards
- Alexander nominated for League One award after leading Scunthorpe United to three wins and a draw
- Up against Justin Edinburgh (Gillingham), Kevin Nugent (Charlton) & Phil Brown (Southend United)
- Bowyer lead Blackpool to three wins our of four in League Two
- Competing with Darren Ferguson (Doncaster Rovers), Gareth Ainsworth (Wycombe Wanderers) & Darren Sarll (Stevenage)
Sport Careers Agency clients Graham Alexander and Gary Bowyer have received some more recognition for their good work after being nominated for Manager of the Month awards for November.
Alexander's Scunthorpe United side picked up ten points from four games in a run which included three consecutive clean sheets. Former Scotland defender Alexander is nominated for a third Manager of the Month award of the season, with the Irons sitting four points clear at the top of the League One table.
Ex-Fleetwood Town Alexander is up against Justin Edinburgh of Gillingham, Phil Brown (Southend United) and former Charlton caretaker boss Kevin Nugent.
Bowyer led his Blackpool side to wins over Notts County, Leyton Orient and Newport County as the Seasiders rose to eighth place in the table.
The former Blackburn manager is nominated alongside Stevenage's Darren Sarll, Gareth Ainsworth of Wycombe Wanderers and Darren Ferguson of Doncaster Rovers.