Football Coach/ P.E teacher
- Date Joined: 25th March 2018
Position: Attacking midfielder/ Forward · Height: 5’ 9” (175cms) · Weight: 11st 11lb (75kgs)
I am an F.A Level 2 Qualified Football Coach and a qualified P.E Teacher. I currently work in a Special Educational Needs school as the P.E coordinator; this involves planning, delivering and overseeing the P.E curriculum across key stages 2, 3, 4 and 5 as well as organizing a number of extra curricular activities and trips.
I have been coaching football for 6 years in England and for a short period in Swaziland. Previous employers include Brighton & Hove Albion Football Club, Buckswood School and ICFDS Soccer schools. I am dedicated to creating opportunities for young people to engage, enjoy and excel in football. More importantly to help develop their character through football and equip them with transferable skills for the future.
Professional Graduate Certificate in Education
F.A Youth Award (Module 1)
The Football Association
F.A Level 2 Qualification in Coaching Football
Brighton & Hove Albion FC
2012 – 2014
2012 – 2012
ICFDS Brazilian Soccer Schools
2006 – 2009
LVS Hassocks School
P.E Teacher/ P.E Coordinator
2015 – Present
- Planning, promoting and delivering 2 x 5 day residential and non-residential football courses in Swaziland.
- Being part of a team of 8 coaches who planned and delivered a football day for 100+ young people at the AMEX stadium, Brighton & Hove.
- Planning and delivering a Sports day for 70+ SEND learners.
- Visiting numerous schools and local football clubs to equip and train other teachers/ football coaches in Swaziland.
- Planning and overseeing the delivery of a Brighton & Hove Albion tournament for talented regional players aged 6-12 years old.
Clarendon Athletic F.C- Training session