- Date Joined: 30th March 2020
University of St Andrews
2013 – Present
- • Winning the top league in Scotland, for the first time in St Andrews University history, having a 100% win rate not dropping a point all season.
- • Helping develop a programme that had no structure into becoming one of the best programmes in the country and the envy of some in the professional game
- • The programme includes everything a modern professional player needs in the form of Strength and conditioning, video analysis (focus) fitness testing, a player pathway, pilates, speed and agility coaching, goalkeeping specialist coaching.
- • Creating a performance culture within a University that was not renowned for football
- • Embedding my coaching Philosophy into the programme and helping create a club philosophy • Being successful on and off the pitch
- • Significantly increasing participation and membership in the women’s programme
- • Engaging the town and university through a highly regarded midnight league programme catering for up to 50 youngsters per week
- • Qualifying for the Scottish Cup final for the first time in years.