- Date Joined: 29th May 2018
These have been the positions I hold in Football.
Starting in 2006 my first big challenge. Building the first professional womenclub in Holland: FC Twente.
After 9 years, leaving as the most succesfull Womenfootball Manager still as well as having build an selfsupporting Businessclub for only Womenfootball.
I have started my Company Holland Football University where I help players and coaches develop their potential through a combined vision of Total Football and High Performance.
In 2016 I started the Football Equals Foundation, with the first professional Academy where boys and girls were mixed.
My biggest pride lies in the development from Amateures to European Champions in 10 years. Where most of the Dutch National Team players started to work with me as amateures. As well as developing young Coaches to Professionals.
Management Professional Football
Strategic Leadership Women in Football
- UEFA A licence holder
FC Twente 65
Manager FC Twente University
2013 – 2015
Manager Women Football
2006 – 2015
- Start Professional Womenfootball and first professional Girls Academy in Holland in 2006
- National Cup and National Title as Headcoach
- 4 National Titles, 2 Cups, 2 Bene League Titles as Manager Womensoccer
- Founder of FootballEquals Foundation: Scoring Global Goals through Football in 2016
- Pioneer: First female Coach winning National Title, first Female Football Analyst at National Television
Scoring global goals with football | Mary Kok-Willemsen | TEDxApeldoorn